- Dimensions : 60 cm x 200 cm
- Composition : 100% merino wool cruetly-free
- Hand wash with cold water and mild soap
- Délicate iron
- Do not bleach
- REACH certified
- Fair trade product (WFTO)
Ethiopia has a rich tradition of skilled weaving. The introduction of sericulture has a great potential to augment the Ethiopian craft sector. Silk can be produced by households and the spinning, weaving and dyeing provides reliable income forskilled artisans.
Fair Trade WFTO
Traditional methods of weaving & spinning are used.
- An effort is made to employ people who might otherwise have difficulties finding work & stable income.
- Employees benefit from: fair pay, access to medical fund, transportation allowance, & providence savings fund
- Production is made as environmentally sustainable as possible. Each product is individually hand made...each creation is unique.
The manufacturing process of this scarf makes every piece unique. This is why it can present certain differences from one piece to the other. This specific process makes this garment more authentic. We suggest that you follow the washing guidelines.