- Dimensions : 70 cm x 200 cm
- Composition : 100% Cotton
- Hand wash with mild soap
- Do not bleach
- REACH certified
- Fair trade product (WFTO)
The combination of organically produced, hand-spun "wild" silk, high-quality Ethiopian cotton, and the rich and ancient weaving traditions of Ethiopia result in an exquisite offering of textiles.
Fair Trade WFTO
Traditional methods of weaving & spinning are used.
- An effort is made to employ people who might otherwise have difficulties finding work & stable income.
- Employees benefit from: fair pay, access to medical fund, transportation allowance, & providence savings fund
- Production is made as environmentally sustainable as possible. Each product is individually hand made...each creation is unique.
The manufacturing process of this scarf makes every piece unique. This is why it can present certain differences from one piece to the other. This specific process makes this garment more authentic. We suggest that you follow the washing guidelines.